Healthy breakfasts made with love
- Food that makes the most of ingredients harvested in Imari.
- We've selected local ingredients so you can enjoy a taste that can only be experienced in Kyushu.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Come to our spacious restaurant to enjoy a leisurely
breakfast lovingly prepared by our local staff.
Hours 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Service Buffet Price Regular price: 880 yen per person
Website price: 500 yen per person
Typical breakfast menu (example) Choose from more than 30 dishes that change daily
- White rice - Millet
- Sticky grain blend rice (changes weekly)
- Four kinds of bread - Egg dishes (scrambled, sunny-side up, poached, raw)
- Arita tofu - Tofu - Spicy cod roe - Pickled vegetables
- Pickled plums - Natto - Miso soup - Wieners
- Bacon - Hijiki - Lotus root simmered in salty-sweet sauce
- Cabbage rolls in stewed tomatoes - Kinpira-style sautéed burdock
- Mapo tofu - Stir-fried vegetables - Vegetables dressed in tofu
- Tuna and cucumber salad - Vinegared vegetables - Four kinds of fried foods
- Grilled mackerel or horse mackerel - Raw vegetables - Potato salad
- Three kinds of seasonal fruit - Yogurt And more!
- Millet & sticky grain blend rice
- A wide selection of dishes that changes daily
- Fresh eggs produced in Imari
- As much spicy cod roe as you like
- Seasonal fruits
- A wide variety of beverages